Monday, March 2, 2020

yablonovy kerygma fastening




My sewing machine is better than your sewing machine...
Sew and Sew Sandy
Note to you all, it seems that Blogger has found me and is again trying to subvert all my political and religious rants, or something.  They won't let me add anything to the BOTTOM of the post, just in the middle, so pretend for me this was the close!   
Sew what.

In keeping with his character, Salvador Dalí’s daily routine featured a healthy dose of self-importance. “Every morning upon awakening,” he wrote in 1953, “I experience a supreme pleasure: that of being Salvador Dalí, and I ask myself, wonderstruck, what prodigious thing will he do today, this Salvador Dalí.”

Glass Squirrel du Jour, suitable for your March indoor 
Tree Celebrations.  Please only use invisible plastic fishing line for hanging to  keep the mechanics of squirrel suspension an ongoing mystery.  



Bosch-o-Rama
sort of an ahhhht lesson
  
Yup, Bosch Pinatas!  This has nothing to do with the Bosch Netflix series which I have blasted through
Artist Roberto Benavidez focuses on the art of piñata making in much of his sculptural practice, producing birds, sugar skulls, and paintings out of the same technique used to create the iconic candy-filled party object. His latest series of piñatas focuses on the work of the 15th century Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch, reimagining Bosch’s 2D figures as life-size sculptures.
Although most of the pieces focus on the various bird figures in Bosch’s work, Benavidez has also sculpted a blue, armless frog and a winged boy from his famous work, The Garden of Earthly Delights, above. Study this when you have a lot of time and good glasses.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment